Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in the BIOSLED warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, BIOSLED refunds the cost of purchasing the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if the product does not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money-back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items after this 30-day window has elapsed. For purchases not made directly through BIOSLED online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by BIOSLED are covered by a 12-month warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- BIOSLED must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through BIOSLED
- Sales invoice
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized BIOSLED
that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that are no longer within their original warranty timeframe or the 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by BIOSLED quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items using international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from illegitimate resource
BIOSLED is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from the use of BIOSLED products
- Returning personal items sent to BIOSLED
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by BIOSLED, BIOSLED takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. BIOSLED does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality-related warranty claims.